Job of the month
Senior Trust Officer -JOTM079
- Jersey, Channel Island
- Expiry date:
- Reference no:
Become a First Name
We are looking for a Senior Trust Officer to join our team in Jersey for a six month period.
The successful candidate will manage client day to day requests, and ensure the delivery of excellent client service, in accordance with corporate standards and internal policies and procedures.
What will you do?
• Deliver the highest level of client service in line with our Group behaviours with the objective of exceeding client expectations.
• Attend and record meetings with clients.
• Appreciate and respect client’s working style.
• Ensure turnaround times relating to client correspondence is as short as possible.
• Liaise with the Team Members and all Teams in the Jersey office.
• Build effective relationships across all Teams locally.
• Develop relationships with clients so as to be seen as 1st point of contact on all routine matters.
• Be aware of risk factors and refer upwards, exercising judgement as to when manager help is needed.
• Pro-actively comment on processes with respect to improvements and efficiencies.
• Maintain detailed knowledge of policies and procedures in place and responsibility to ensure they are adhering to in the course of day to day admin activities.
• Awareness and legal responsibilities and need to report suspicious transactions/complaints and ability to guide others
What do you need to succeed?
• Ability to demonstrate effective communication and relationship skills.
• Excellent administrative skills, high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Ability to be flexible and work effectively as part of a team.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft packages including Excel, Outlook and Word.
• Minimum of 5 years’ Trust experience.
Nice to have
• ICSA Certificate in Offshore Finance & Administration.
• STEP Foundation Certificate in Offshore Trust
So how about you?
Our commitment to you is that we will help you become your personal best. All of our First Names benefit from a comprehensive and individually tailored training programme. We focus on a holistic skillset of professional accreditation and management development, soft skills, coaching and technical training. This is a business built by people, so helping our people be great is great for businessApply for this job