Contentious Probate in Practice (Proprietary Estoppel, Executor Removal, Probate Mediation) - STEP Essex Seminar - 16th January 2017
- Hosted by
- STEP Essex
- Event type
- Best Western Ivy Hill Hotel
- Ivy Barns Lane
- England and Wales
- 16 January 2017
- Registration 1330, Seminar 1400 -1700
Ruth Hughes, William East (Five Stone Buildings) and Dave Warren (arc) will be presenting on three important aspects of contentious probate practice:
1. Testamentary Propriety Estoppel (Ruth Hughes) including developments since Thorner v Major.
2. Removal of Executors & Trustees (William East), considering the established principles in applications for the removal by the court of personal representatives and trustees, including recent examples of cases.
3. Contentious Probate Mediation (Dave Warren), exploring the advantages and limitations of mediation in the resolution of probate disputes.
STEP and Non STEP Members - £75
Student Members - £0
- Dave Warren
- Contact phone
- Contact email