NEW - Offshore Perceptions
- A STEP Research Report based on a survey of more than 1,000 practitioners highlighting the main challenges currently faced by offshore practitioners and businesses, and identifying future opportunities for growth.
Cowboy Will Writing - Incompetence and Dishonesty in the UK Wills Market
- This STEP Policy Briefing looks into the UK will-writing market and incorporates a survey of STEP members that illustrates common problems faced by consumers in the industry.
The Future of Asian Trust and Estate Practice
- An Asian-focused report in the '5 Futures' series looking at the future of practice in Hong Kong and Singapore.
The Future of Canadian Trust and Estate Practice
- A Canadian-focused report in the '5 Futures' series looking at the future of practice in Canada.
The Future of the Trust Industry in Switzerland
- A survey by STEP in Switzerland and the SATC on the future of the trust industry in Switzerland.
Helping Families Secure Their Future
- 'Helping Families Secure Their Future - an agenda for policymakers' is STEP’s 2010 UK election year manifesto.
International Financial Centers and the World Economy
- In this report, commissioned by STEP, James R. Hines Jr. assesses the role of offshore financial centres in the world economy.
Making Tax Data Exchange Secure
- A STEP Policy Briefing examining the issues raised by the OECD's programme to extend the network of Tax Information Exchange Agreements (TIEAs).
Offshore Evolution: The STEP Perspective
- Offshore Evolution: The STEP Perspective is a global survey of 563 STEP members conducted in October 2009 based on the findings of the earlier STEP Offshore Evolution Report
Offshore Evolution: Transparency and Solutions in Cross Border Wealth Structuring
This report covers many areas including:
- The impact of the policy and economic environment
- How changes affect clients
- Business Management
- Products and Services.
Trusted Advisor: The Future
- A report on the future of UK trust and estate practice by STEP.
Trust Reporting Systems - An International Comparison
- This Policy Briefing examines the issue of how to best ensure that national authorities have adequate access to key information on trusts.