What our members say: watch video
Enhance your profile
- Full Members can use the letters TEP and the STEP logo (see logo Rules for Use - PDF 450KB) to promote their membership of STEP and enhance their profile with clients, employers and other professionals.
- Members are listed in the STEP Directory (both online and in the annual print Directory sent to all members) – making you visible to both potential clients and other professionals who may require your services.
Develop your skills
- STEP’s extensive suite of Certificates and Diplomas (available at a discount to members), enables you to enhance your knowledge and develop essential skills in specific subject areas.
Keep up to date
- Members can keep up to date via our official monthly publication, the STEP Journal, and its technical digital supplement the Trust Quarterly Review, as well as regular industry news services highlighting the latest developments, all of which are sent free to members.
- Thousands of articles, interviews, book reviews and features are available in the STEP Journal and TQR online back issue library.
- A full programme of webcasts (including full back catalogue) from leading practitioners internationally are free for members and provide relevant useful information on key subjects.
- Members have full and free access to extensive CPD resources including the EBSCO library of more than 2,700 quality business magazines and management journals, as well as management tools and resources.
Build your network
- A full calendar of regional, national and international events (available with substantial discounts to STEP members) offers leading analysis from expert speakers as well as professional networking and business opportunities.
- Our Special Interest Groups (SIGs) offer the chance to deepen your knowledge and network with other members that have a shared specialism.
- Members have the opportunity to get involved in STEP’s activities locally, nationally and internationally, from developing your local branch to contributing to technical or public policy debate on a global level.