A regional body, STEP USA, has been established to coordinate activities and grow membership across the USA branches and chapters.
STEP USA has its own Board of Directors.
The current STEP Council Members representing the USA are Katharine Davidson and Stan Barg.
North America News Digest
We produce a North America News Digest, which is sent out twice a week and contains the latest industry news and developments from the USA, Canada and Mexico. You can subscribe to this Digest.
If you are interested in joining STEP in the USA please see the entry process and options.
- Tax and Estate Planning for US Persons with Foreign Assets - Available on Demand
- FBAR Litigation Developments - Available on Demand
- The Use of Foundations and Trusts in Private Wealth Succession Planning:Can Civil and Common Law Vehicles Co-Exist - Available on Demand
- What Do Changes to the Electoral Map Mean to US and Non-US UHNW Individuals and Family Offices? - Available on Demand
- How Germany, the UK and the US Target and Audit High Net Worth Individuals - Available on Demand
- Intro to International Tax Planning for Cross-border Families with a Focus on LatAm and Spain - Available on Demand
- US Trust Planning for Mexicans - Available on Demand
- Women Leaders of STEP Americas - Available on Demand
- Wealth Taxes" - An Update" - Available on Demand
- FBAR litigation developments - Available on Demand
- Postponed: STEP Miami annual summit - We have decided to postpone the 2021 STEP Miami Summit. Our new date for 2022 will be announced soon. If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected]
- Cancelled: 11th annual Institute on tax, estate planning and the world economy
- Branches and Chapters in the USA
Please check out the programs each branch is holding by clicking on a branch listed below.