A regional body, STEP USA, has been established to coordinate activities and grow membership across the USA branches and chapters. STEP USA has its own Board of Directors.
The current STEP Council Members representing the USA are Katharine Davidson and Stan Barg.
North America News Digest
We produce a North America News Digest, which is sent out twice a week and contains the latest industry news and developments from the USA, Canada and Mexico. You can subscribe to this Digest.
If you are interested in joining STEP in the USA please see the entry process and options.
- Available on Demand - Tax and Estate Planning for US Persons with Foreign Assets - 17 June 2020
- Available on Demand - FBAR Litigation Developments - 16 July 2020
- Available on Demand - The Use of Foundations and Trusts in Private Wealth Succession Planning – Can Civil and Common Law Vehicles Co-Exist - 24 September 2020
- Available on Demand - What Do Changes to the Electoral Map Mean to US and Non-US UHNW Individuals and Family Offices? - 13 October 2020
- Available on Demand - How Germany, the UK and the US Target and Audit High Net Worth Individuals - 10 December 2020
- Available on Demand - Intro to International Tax Planning for Cross-border Families with a Focus on LatAm and Spain - 4 February 2021
- Available on Demand - US Trust Planning for Mexicans - 25 February 2021
- Available on Demand - Women Leaders of STEP Americas - 26 March 2021
- Available on Demand - Wealth Taxes" - An Update" - 22 April 2021
- STEP USA: Member Meeting - 1 June 2021
Branches and Chapters in the USA
Please check out the programs each branch is holding by clicking on a branch listed below.