Advanced Certificate in Principles of International Taxation, AML and Compliance
- What does this qualification cover and how is it delivered?
What does this qualification cover?
- Principles of risk management
- Principles of International tax law I: Introduction
- Principles of International tax law II: International tax law issues affecting companies, partnerships, trusts and foundations
- Principles of international tax law III: Compulsory disclosure of tax related information
- Anti-money laundering I: Proceeds of crime
- Anti-money laundering II: Counter terrorist financing, tax evasion and civil liability
- Anti-money laundering III: Unexplained wealth orders, civil forfeiture of the proceeds of crime and sanctions 175
- Compliance I: The regulation of financial services providers
- Compliance II: The regulation of trust and company management services providers
- Compliance III: Confidentiality and compulsory disclosure of information
- Compliance IV: International transparency initiatives – FATF, EU and OECD
How is it delivered?
All CLTI and STEP teaching and assessments will remain online until the end of December 2021. This includes workshops, revision classes and assessments.
- What other Advanced Certificates also make up the Diploma in International Trust Management?
The Diploma in International Trust Management consists of four Advanced Certificates:
- Trusts: Law and Practice
- Company Law and Practice
- Trustees Duties: Investment and Management of the Trust Fund
- Principles of International Tax, AML and Compliance
This Diploma is recognised worldwide as the benchmark qualification for those working in the international trusts industry.
- Entry advice and requirements
Who would find this qualification useful?
This Advanced Certificate and the Diploma that it is included in, is suitable for a wide range of practitioners. Past graduates have included members of the accountancy, banking, legal and trust professions (at all levels), company administrators, tax advisors and independent financial advisors.
What are the entry requirements?
Admission depends on meeting the Entry Level requirements, outlined in the Qualifications and Membership Framework.
- How many STEP membership credits does this course provide?
The Full Diploma in International Trust Management provides 120 Diploma Level Credits (each individual Advanced Certificate that makes up this Diploma provides 30 Diploma Level credits).
- Further course details
How long will it take to complete?
This Advanced Certificate takes six months to complete, from enrolling to sitting the examination.
How much will it cost?
The course fees for Advanced Certificates can be found on the CLTI website.
Where is it available?
This course is available worldwide. For full details visit the CLTI website.
What are the course dates?
For a full list of course dates applicable to your region, please see the CLTI website.
- How do I apply?
Find out more information on enrolment.
Our Education Partner: CLTI
The Advanced Certificates that make up the STEP Diploma are delivered by STEP's primary training partner, CLTI. CLTI is a professional training, education and qualifications provider for the financial services industry, and over the past 20 years, CLTI and STEP have worked together to develop more than 25 qualifications and training courses that fit practitioners’ needs, and support STEP’s Exam Route to Full Membership