Art as an asset - challenges & opportunities - 18 November 2020
Speaker: Tiffany de Waynecourt - Steel
Tiffany de Waynecourt - Steele is a UK Solicitor and South African Barrister based in Geneva, Switzerland. Tiffany’s law practice is focused on the intersection of Private Client Law, Art Law and Disputes.
If you have clients with art collections, interested in optimising the value of their artworks, be sure to join us for this webinar where Tiffany de Waynecourt - Steele, a Geneva based UK Solicitor and South African Barrister, will demystify art as an asset. Tiffany will focus on the following key discussion points:
- Why is art recognised as an asset class and why the increased interest in it?
- What are some of the challenges relating to structures holding artworks as assets?
- What are some of the opportunities in relation to structures with artworks as assets in them?
- The Ports Francs – overview of their utility and regulation issues
- Interesting developments in art and finance