The art of successful networking. 20 September 2022
The Principal Hotel
Attend this informal and fun session and learn about the art of successful networking, to explore:
- How developing your network can enhance personal and professional success
- The use of personal, values-based objectives for networking, as part of your career and business development skills’ set
- Successful networking tactics – learn how to quickly find out interesting facts about your ‘hosts’ for the evening
- Discover the ‘top ten tips to “working the room” for maximum effect at your next networking event
- The chance to win a prize for the best networking meeting of the evening
The event will be led and facilitated by Sean Costello, a former ‘big four’ marketing and business development director, who has trained hundreds of PwC staff in networking soft skills for personal and professional success, as well as dozens of Yorkshire business professionals.
There will be a chance to network from 17:30 and the event will start at 18:00 until 20:00
It will be a great opportunity to catch up with other STEP members and learn about the art of successful networking.
The event will be covered by the STEP Yorkshire season ticket which will be the same cost as last year’s ticket (GBP100 for STEP members, GBP150 for non-members, and free for students undertaking the STEP diploma) or you can book a one-off ticket at a cost of GBP25 for STEP members, GBP50 for non-members or free for students undertaking the STEP diploma. Details on how to book will follow shortly.
Connect with us