The EU initiative against 'shell companies' and the impact on wealth planning. 21 April 2022
This event will focus on the European Commission’s public consultation that led to the drafted anti-tax avoidance Directive 3 (ATAD 3) addressing the misuse of certain investment structures (shell companies). The deadline for EU member states and organisations (such as STEP) to send their comments is 24 March 2022. An in-depth analysis of the matter and of STEP’s position will be presented during the webinar.
- Maurizio Cohen TEP, Interlaw Monaco, Monaco
- George Economides TEP, E&G Economides, Cyprus
- Dr. Balázs Horváth, BékésPartners, Hungary
- Andrew Knight TEP, Harney Westwood & Riegels SARL (Harneys), Luxembourg
- Stefano Marchese TEP, Marchese, Bagnara & Associati, Italy
STEP Europe Virtual Panel Discussions 2022 are kindly sponsored by: