Family business succession during uncertain/unpredictable times. 19 October 2021
About this Webinar
This webinar discusses how family business(es) adapt and transform themselves during the pandemic. What can the family do to better prepare themselves during uncertain times? Has the pandemic softened the mindset of business families and accelerated the move to professionalise the management of the family business?
This interactive session will cover:
- Challenges faced by business families since the pandemic started
- Examples of how they have adapted and transformed
- Ways in which these adaptations will outlast the pandemic and result in longer-term changes to how they operate
- Has this accelerated the professionalization of management and the changing of guards?
- Are the NextGens the agent for change in driving purpose and attracting talent?
- Transformer, steward, intrapreneur or entrepreneur – which traits are most needed during these uncertain times?
- Is there an acceleration of family rebuilding trust and communication?