Free Webinar Political Law Compliance Challenges for HNW Clients - 15 April 2020
Webinar Registration: To attend the webinar presentation, please register by clicking below, holding down your "ctrl" key
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
- The upcoming November election has been described as the most important in our lifetime
- HNW individuals tend to be politically active and are increasingly making more contributions
- In view of the heightened importance and interest in the pending Presidential, Congressional and State and Local elections in November, the arcane "rules of the road" with respect to campaign finance, lobbying compliance and pay-to play will be summarized
- Practical strategies for complying with the arcane political law rules and avoiding potentially serious pitfalls will be presented
- There will be an opportunity for Q&A
Andy Emerson is a Washington, D.C., attorney and member of Holland & Knight's Public Policy & Regulation Group. He provides comprehensive political law compliance services to political active corporations and HNW individuals, including vetting of political contribution plans related to applicable federal and state limits, pay-to-play compliance, and lobbying laws. Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Andy worked as a legislative aide to former U.S. Rep. Charles F. Bass, R-N.H, and as a lobbyist representing clients engaged in higher education, the expansion of energy transmission infrastructure and the development of renewable energy technologies.