An increasingly contentious world. 22 March 2023
South Winchester Golf Club
STEP Central Southern Branch invite you to join them at its first half-day conference since the pandemic, sponsored by Estate Search.
Professor Lesley King will be speaking on estate disputes and Matt Taylor of RSM UK Tax will be talking about HMRC post-COVID-19. There will also be a session to help develop soft-skills to assist with dealing with difficult clients.
There will be a buffet lunch on arrival with the opportunity to network.
- 12pm – 1pm. Arrival and buffet lunch
- 1pm – 1.30pm. Emma Baddley – EstateSearch
- 1:30pm-2:30pm. Soft skills for dealing with difficult clients
- 2:30pm – 3pm. Matt Taylor, Partner at RSM UK Tax – HMRC in a post-COVID-19 landscape
- 3pm – 3:30pm. Break
- 3:30 – 5pm. Lesley King - Estate disputes from the perspective of a non-contentious practitioner