Migration into the us or across states, and related federal and state-specific tax and other issues. 16 June 2021
Taking advantage of what may be one of our last (?) virtual events, the Events Committee has recruited a panel of nationwide scope and expertise. Confirmed speakers are as follows:
- Rachel Harris, Loeb & Loeb, Los Angeles
- Marianne Kayan, EY, Washington D.C.
- Peter Slater, Bessemer Trust, New York
- Melvin Warshaw, Melvin A. Warshaw, Esq., Boston
- Moderated by Larry Lipoff (STEP NY Events Committee member), Cohn Reznick, New York
Stay Tuned! STEP NY has applied to NASBA to be a provider of CPE. We look forward to being able to provide CPE’s for our CPA’s.