Need to know conference. 22 February 2023
Sandy Park Way
STEP West of England's Need to Know Conference is back in person!
The full day event will be held on Wednesday 22 February at Sandy Park, Exeter, and is kindly sponsored by Church House Investment Management.
STEP West of England will be running eight talks in total throughout the day with two running at the same time (you will be able to attend four sessions on the day). Each session will last for between 60 to 90 minutes allowing for networking, breaks and lunch during the day.
The full agenda will follow shortly. But topics/speakers will include:-
- Contentious update/round up - St Johns Chambers and Wolferstans
- Trust Compliance refresh/update - Foot Anstey
- Crypto and digital assets - New Square Chambers
- EIS Investments (post death) and financial investments for trustees and attorneys - Molyneux Financial Planning
- What to expect from the markets in 2023 - Church House Investment Management
- Capital tax update / refresh - Westcotts Chartered Accountants
- Court of Protection / Capacity update - Enable Law