Pathways to success: empowering your STEP members to take charge of their career. 2 November 2022
Join us on 2 November at 12:00-13:00 GMT for this webinar brought to you by the STEP Employer Partnership Programme Team.
This webinar will look at how you can support your people's development at all stages of their careers, enabling them to build the knowledge and skills to progress to the very top of their profession.
Our speakers will cover the full range, from the very earliest days of a career through to what is needed at the top, including:
- The importance of defining your career goals
- Gaining support and input from those around you
- How to create a development plan that works for you
- Being proactive: the importance of asking for opportunities to broaden your skills
- Choosing to be a perpetual learner
- How to network effectively
- The right fit: knowing how and when to move on in a positive way
- Jenni Hutchinson, Head of Employer Partnerships, STEP
- Emma Facey TEP, Legal Director, Foot Anstey
- Mary Gibbons, Talent Development Manager, RSM
- Matthew Hansell, Partner, Mills & Reeve LLP
This webinar will run for 45 minutes followed by 15 minutes for Q&A. If you would like to submit a question for any of our speakers in advance of the webinar, please send it to [email protected] and it will be passed to the moderator prior to the event.
Please note this webinar will be recorded and will be available to view on demand.
Terms and Conditions
View the full Terms and Conditions for STEP Web Events.