Postponed - Impact of Covid-19 on the Spanish legal landscape: legal changes and new challenges for 2020 - 8 July 2020
Impact of Covid-19 on the Spanish legal landscape: legal changes and new challenges for 2020
- Tax developments: overview of key measures: non-residents income return, inheritance tax and other relevant taxes.
- Special measures for corporate legal entities.
- Real estate transactions: effects of COVID-19 in the process and completion of property purchases. Reduced notarial services.
- Will writing, probate and estate administration in Spain. Sorting out practical hurdles.
- Final remarks and recommendations to mitigate risks of a snap-back of measures.
Ana Baumann-Valencia, MLaw, Temis Law, Zürichand
Roser Coll Anglada, MLaw, Temis Co Spain, Barcelona
by 7 July 2020 to [email protected]