Private funds as a key tool in the family office armoury. 20 October 2022
Sponsored content from IQ-EQ
Join us for a discussion on private funds as a key tool in the family office armoury. The webinar will run for 45 minutes followed by 15 minutes for Q&A.
- The role of the family office in ultra-high-net-worth (UHNW) wealth stewardship has evolved significantly in recent years, growing both in scale and in sophistication
- Part of that evolution includes family offices placing increasing emphasis on direct investing in private markets, with use of private funds as the fast emerging vehicle of choice
- A number of European jurisdictions including Luxembourg have developed a wide range of tools, both regulated and un-regulated, available to structure such investments, particularly when different branches of a family invest together or the investment is made with other families.
- In this panel, we will explore the different uses of private funds and how Luxembourg has emerged as a jurisdiction of choice for the structuring of private funds (regulated vs unregulated and across multi-asset class)
This webinar is sponsored by IQ-EQ and will be recorded.
- Richard Behmer, Head of Private Wealth, Luxembourg at IQ-EQ
- Jérôme Barré TEP, Avocat – Associé, Partner at Yards
- Aïssata Coulibaly, Partner, EY Luxembourg
- Fèmy Mouftaou, Managing Director, IQ EQ Fund Management
Thank you to our sponsor
Terms and Conditions
View the full Terms and Conditions for STEP Web Events.