Protecting valuable collectibles: jewellery and watches. 1 March 2023
STEP Colorado Formation invites you to our next event, Protecting valuable collectibles: jewellery and watches, presented by Tim Luke, National Director of Hindman Appraisals, Andy Orlando, Sr. Insurance Advisor of CCIG and Linsey Glosier, Partner of Harrison & Held, via webinar (and an in-person option followed by networking, beverages, and appetizers, at the Hindman Auction House in Denver, Colorado).*
In this meeting, our speakers will share cautionary tales and discuss proactive strategies for protecting valuables and ensuring the transfer of high-value jewellery and watches as part of a comprehensive estate plan.
There will be a 10-minute networking breakout session during the meeting. Additionally, we would invite participants to consider being present via video throughout the meeting.
*STEP CO Formation will be hosting this event in a hybrid format, incorporating both virtual and in-person attendees. Due to limited capacity, there is limited space for in-person attendees.
Joining Instructions: Provided to registrants ahead of the event.
Presented and Moderated by:
- Tim Luke, National Director, Hindman Appraisals
- Andy Orlando, Sr. Insurance Advisor, CCIG
- Linsey Glosier, Partner, Harrison & Held
- Linsey Glosier, Partner, Harrison & Held LLP
- Katarinna McBride, Chief Legal Officer, F.O.C.U.S Family Office
- Jonathan Mintz, Partner, Evergreen Legacy Planning, LLP
- Sarah Scofield, Founder, Scofield Law, LLC