Rehabilitating Trusts - 24 February 2021
Trusts have suffered from an image problem in recent years, with media stories portraying them as vehicles for wealthy individuals to 'hide' tax from the relevant authorities. The Rehabilitation of Trusts project aims to rebuild that reputation among key stakeholders and put evidence into the debate. This webinar will discuss findings from the research undertaken as part of the project.
Part of the Thought Leadership Series of webinars which will provide virtual access to the most topical content from the STEP Global Congress 2020 programme.
- Simon Hodges, Director of Profession STEP, UK
- Joseph C. Kellogg TEP, WE Family Offices, US
- Ryan Myint TEP, Penningtons Manches Cooper LLP, UK
- John Riches TEP, RMW Law LLP, UK
- Philippa Stokes TEP, The R&H Trust Co. Ltd., The Cayman Islands
Thank you to our sponsor