Rethink your talent strategy - how to attract and retain the best people. 22 March 2022
This event is only open to STEP Employer Partners
Join us on 22 March 2022 at 15:00-16:00 GMT for a discussion on rethinking your talent strategy. The webinar will run for 45 minutes followed by 15 minutes for Q&A.
The pandemic sparked a huge shift in how and where we work, resulting in employees taking more control of their professional and personal lives. The ‘Great Resignation’ has seen record numbers of people leaving their jobs, resulting in companies needing to re-evaluate their talent strategy to remain competitive. What can employers do to attract the best people beyond offering a high salary?
This must-attend webinar will address:
- How to get creative and improve your recruitment processes
- How to give your new employees the best possible start – even before they join the company - and set them up for success
- Ways to develop and engage employees through project work and community engagement
- Building for the future by successfully supporting your employees through their STEP studies
- Jenni Hutchinson, Head of Employer Partnerships, STEP
- Bethan Byrne – PSL, Mishcon de Reya
- Jan Holmes, Taylor Vinters LLP
- Janine Mayor, Nedgroup Trust (Guernsey) Ltd
The webinar will run for 60 minutes including Q&A. If you would like to submit a question for any of our speakers in advance of the webinar, please send it to [email protected] and it will be passed to the moderator prior to the event.
This event is only open to STEP Employer Partners. An email with details on how to register for the event will be sent directly to all Employer Partners.
Please note this webinar will be recorded and will be available to view on demand.
Terms and Conditions
View the full Terms and Conditions for STEP Web Events.