A review of Swiss cases on trusts. 8 November 2022
Hotel Glockenhof Zürich
David Wallace Wilson, TEP M.C.J. Schellenberg Wittmer Ltd / Attorneys at Law, Partner, www.swlegal.ch
Topic: A review of Swiss cases on trusts
David will present a selection of recent Swiss court judgments dealing with trusts – from international assistance to Swiss taxation, as well as litigious succession cases.
David Wallace Wilson is a partner in Schellenberg Wittmer's Geneva office, where he heads the private wealth group. He advises individuals and families on wealth structuring and estate planning for their personal and business assets.
- Advising individuals and families on wealth structuring, life-time and estate planning
- Specialist in complex family, guardianship and inheritance disputes
- Acting as executor in international successions
- Advising trustees and intermediaries on regulatory issues (AML, CRS etc.)
- Assisting clients with their fine-art and philanthropic ventures