Risk: Returning to the New Normal Risks and Opportunities - 22 October 2020
In a Post Covid Business Climate you may be finding that your commercial and operational risks may have changed or heightened. Join us and learn how to effectively manage your business risks across a range of relevant issues.
10-minute sessions to include Commercial, Tax, Employment, Risk and Compliance topics. We shall be focusing in on how you can approach these areas of your business with increased knowledge of the risks and we shall offer useful strategies on how to use the law to overcome these. At the end of the seminar there will be a Q&A session allowing you the opportunity to raise questions and interact with our key speakers.
All of our speakers are senior commercial and risk management lawyers or accountants with extensive industry experience.
- 12.00: Hugh Goulbourne (Chair): Welcome
- 12.05: Karen Eckstein: Returning to the New Normal - Risks and Opportunities
- 12.15: Jason Curtis: Manufacturing Agreements – Avoiding the risk of a lack of key clauses when you most need them
- 12.25: Sarah Podesta: Talking with competitors during a crisis - how far can you go?
- 12.35: Ann Brown: The Importance of Good Financial Information – Monitoring Your Key Financial Drivers
- 12.45: Debbie McTaggart: Employment Contract Update – Changes to the law you may have missed and lessons learned during the Pandemic
- 12.55: Hugh Goulbourne (Chair): Close