Single-family offices: capabilities, governance and investment networks. 23 March 2023
Hotel Schweizerhof Zürich
- Markus Schwingshackl, Private Wealth Lawyer, Centro LAW, www.centrolaw.ch
- David Grammig, Family Office Network Building & Conferences, Grammig Advisory, www.grammigadvisory.com
Single-family offices: Capabilities, governance and investment networks
- The presentation will cover the following topics:
- Core capabilities and outsourcing
- Family office governance and the alignment with the family and wealth ownership
- Family office networks to access investment opportunities
Markus Schwingshackl is a Zurich-based private wealth lawyer assisting global wealth owners, entrepreneurs, and their families to navigate the complexities of wealth management, wealth planning, estate planning, and family offices. He is admitted to practice in Switzerland, Liechtenstein, and Austria. Markus brings a wealth of experience in international private wealth and tax law gained in private client practice, private banking, wealth management, and family office services over the last nineteen years.
David Grammig is based in Zurich and is the visionary behind an exceptionally unorthodox network-building approach in the family office space, leveraging his career experience in banking, intelligence, and business development industries. As former Director for International Relations at a GCC-based single-family office, David has established and continues to grow valued connections with fellow family offices over the years. David lives by the credo "no level of technological sophistication can replace a handshake" and this is no different when it comes to his family office networks.
Connect with us