STEP Cyprus webinar series. 6 October 2021
As we face constant challenges, priorities, focus and changes in the compliance sector, this webinar is addressed to compliance officers and senior management officials who are responsible to overview the application of anti-money laundering regulations, forming client acceptance, procedures and risk management policies analogous to the size of the firm and services provided.
As ever compliance officers and senior management officials will need to be front and centre to give their firms the best chance of trouble fee compliance implementation. There are a range of consistent issues or challenges which all compliance officers, no matter the size or sector of their firm.
Join our engaging webinar with an overview about:
- Impact of domestic and international regulatory developments
- Challenges faced and how to tackle these
- Emerging better practice for risk and compliance functions
- Management and mitigation of continuing personal liability for compliance officers
- Formulating client acceptance and risk management policies