STEP Essex annual general meeting and seminar. 7 September 2022
29 Rainsford Rd
STEP Essex Branch has the pleasure of inviting you to its AGM 2022 and Seminar:
- Registration - 12.50 - 13:00
- Lunch provided - 13:00 - 13.30
- AGM 13.30 - 14:00
- Seminar - 14:00 - 17:00
A private client update will be presented by Professor Lesley King.
This session will provide a review of current issues in private client practice. The session will focus on good practice and avoiding pitfalls. The content will depend to some extent on developments in the next few months, but is likely to include:
- The new rules on excepted estates and changes to probate practice.
- The latest on the Trust Register and non-taxable trusts.
- Recent decisions on errors when making wills and the lessons to be learned.
- Recent decisions on errors in relations to trusts and the lessons that can be learned.
There is no charge to attend the AGM.
Provided written notice is received at least five working days before the Seminar a refund will be given less GBP10.00 administration charge
To register, please complete the registration form and return to [email protected], or ARC Resolution, 85 Shooters Drive, Nazeing, Essex (or 07444 138 420 in case of issues)