STEP Guernsey Annual Conference - 25 November 2020
Beau Séjour Leisure Centre
STEP Guernsey’s flagship event allows delegates to meet, network and gain important knowledge and technical updates from outstanding speakers in the industry. Delegates will gain valuable CPD points whilst learning from industry experts about a broad range of relevant and current topics.
For 2020, this will now be held on Wednesday 25th November in the David Ferguson Hall at Beau Sejour, Amherst, St Peter Port, Guernsey.
- STEP Student Awards and Global Update - STEP Worldwide
- Keynote address - Thomas Dumont QC, Radcliffe Chambers
- Case Law Update - Natasha Kapp, Carey Olsen
- Changing Hats, from Trustee to Director and beyond - Sarah Brehaut and Matt Sanders, Walkers LLP
- GFSC Update - Fiona Crocker, Guernsey Financial Services Commission
- FIU Update - Adrian Hale, Guernsey Border Agency
- 'Wunderkammern' - inside the TSCP's cabinet of curiosities (chattels micro sessions) - speakers TBC
- Family Office - Michael Betley, Lydia Essa, Jo Huxtable and Russell Clark
Please ensure you also visit the various stands in the main hall and concourse area which are there to encourage both networking and career enhancement.
We will also have stands to visit during breaks to hear further from our sponsors Carey Olsen, Babbé and Saffery Champness as well as BDO Guernsey. We encourage you to pay these a visit to learn more about their organisations.
Anticipated running order
8.15am - Networking breakfast
9.00am - Welcome speeches & STEP student awards
9.40am - 12.30pm Guest speakers (includes coffee break)
12.30pm - Buffet lunch
1.30pm - 4.45pm Guest speakers (includes coffee break)
4.45pm - Thanks and close