STEP Ireland virtual conference. 12 May 2022
We would like to invite you to the upcoming Joint STEP and Chartered Accountants Ireland Virtual Conference.
The conference will cover:
- The impact on family businesses – Ken McCracken, MFBC Limited
- Topical wealth and estate planning tax issues – Alan Gourley, Grant Thornton and Lyn Barry and Jonathan Ginnelly, Deloitte
- When it goes wrong e.g. disputes in family businesses/partnerships – legal mediation process – Sheena Grattan – Barrister of Law, NI and Eamonn Harrington, Comyn, Kelleher, Tobin (CKT)
- Getting your house in order – focus on wills and lasting power of attorney/enduring power of attorney and topical issues – Owen Burke, Hayes Solicitors and Sheena Grattan, Barrister of Law, NI
- Panel Discussion including Catherine Duggan, BL
* If you are eligible for the discount as a STEP member, use the Promo code: STEP 22
This event is kindly sponsored by Deloitte.