STEP NZ conference 2021. 29 September 2021
The Northern Club
19 Princes Street
New Zealand is the number one country for express trusts per head of population, but with this comes downsides.
This conference addresses the vulnerabilities of Trustees, Beneficiaries and their Advisers, and the ethical dilemmas confronting them. It also poses the question of whether trusts as we know and use them may, under the new Trustee Act, become obsolete. Come and listen to our distinguished speakers impart their knowledge on a variety of topics, as they pose questions about the future of Trust law in New Zealand.
- The Honorable Justice KÓs
- Lady Chambers QC, Bankside Chambers
- Professor Kate Diesfield, AUT
- Jeremy Johnson, Barrister, Bankside Chambers
- Janna McGiugan, Barrister, Canterbury Chambers
- Nathaniel Walker, Partner, Russell McVeagh
- Jess Keating, Partner, Kennedys’ Law