Summer special webinar. 9 September 2021
We have lined up not two, but three fantastic speakers for this event.
- Tom Dumont QC who will be providing us with an up to date roundup of Capital Taxes: what has changed, what hasn't, and what might change in the future.
- Stephen Ravenscroft from Stone King will be talking about charities, with a view to assisting our members and colleagues who advise trustees of local charitable enterprises.
- John Bunker is back with another fantastic case study:
- Gains and losses on shares and 2 properties since death, maximising the tax saving
- Potential to vary the Will for RNRB planning
STEP Student Member
13:30 - 17:00
Attendance will be considered as qualifying CPD
Add to Calendar Disabled