Tax planning opportunities for 2022. 15 June 2022
Bournemouth West Cliff Hotel
7 Durley Chine Road
Tax planning opportunities for 2022 to include:
- Some thoughts on the settlement legislation.
- Annual allowance charge and 'scheme pays'.
- CGT and SDLT aspects of incorporating a property letting business.
- The OTS's second report on CGT.
- Income gifts to fund trusts.
- Freezing operations.
- Are pilot trusts still worthwhile?
- Using related settlements.
- Home sharing arrangements.
- Family investment companies and HMRC.
Robert qualified as a chartered accountant in 1972. He then joined Fi Training where he worked for 20 years before returning to professional practice, latterly as a partner (and now consultant) with Mercer & Hole. He is a past President of the Chartered Institute of Taxation and was on the editorial boards of Taxation and Simon’s Taxes.He was also the capital gains tax correspondent for Private Client Business. At the 2018 Tolley’s Taxation Awards, Robert was presented with the Lifetime Achievement Award.
Please complete the accompanying booking form and email it to Shona Cox at [email protected].