Tax talk: selected tax compliance issues for private client advisors. 18 February 2021
Webinar Access & Materials:
An email with the webinar access link along with the materials will be sent after 9:00 am on the morning of the program.
- Phil D. W. Hodgen, HodgenLaw PC
- Maria Soledad Otero, Karlin & Peebles, LLP
- David Khanjyan, Loeb & Loeb LLP
- Polina Chapiro, GHJ
Just in time for the current tax reporting season, this presentation will address 4 common but complex domestic and international reporting issues:
- Section 962 elections: Individual Shareholders of Foreign Corporations - Phil Hodgen
- Partnership Withholding for Foreign Partners - Maria Soledad Otero
- Federal and California Classification and Status of Trusts - David Khanjyan
- Subpart F and GILTI High Tax Elections - Polina Chapiro
Our expert panelists will address and provide helpful guidance on the problematic, frequently missed and most relevant issues practitioners need to know. Please join us!