Trusts – The law of trusts in Cyprus. 15 December 2020
- Cyprus Trust
- Cyprus international trusts
- Cyprus types of trusts and uses
- Cyprus trusts case law developments - taxation of trusts in Cyprus
- Cyprus trustee powers duties and appointment
- Cyprus trusts legal framework for investments
To discuss in practice the current updates on the use of Cyprus Trusts and the legal framework in Cyprus following recent domestic and international changes. Current Status of the use of Trusts, What are the Type of Cyprus Trusts, the use and the legal framework of Cyprus Trusts, investments for families and Investors.
- Dr. Christos Clerides, Professor of Law, President of the Cyprus Bar Association, Advocate at Law, Phoebus Christos Clerides & Associates LLC
Professor Christos Clerides is the Head of the Frederick Law Department since 2013. He is a King’s College graduate Ph.D 1981. Practicing Advocate with more than 500 reported cases before the Supreme Court of Cyprus and more than 70 cases before the ECHR. He is currently the President of the Cyprus Bar.
He is the author of the Cyprus Legal System, Advocacy in Cyprus, Cyprus Law of Evidence, and the Cyprus Law of Equity published in Greece by Nomiki Bibliothiki. He has published numerous articles in journals and continues to teach law and give public lectures.
- Evi Papacleovoulou TEP, Advocate At Law, Law Chambers Nicos Papacleovoulou
Evi is an Advocate at Law, Barrister at Law, STEP Member, Secretary of the Step Branch Cyprus
Terms & Conditions
View the full Terms & Conditions for STEP Web Events