What you need to know about the revenue proposals in the green book. 18 May 2022
The US Treasury Department recently released its general explanation of the administration’s fiscal year 2023 revenue proposals, referred to as the Green Book, which summarizes the Biden administration’s tax proposals and changes contained in its fiscal year 2023 budget. The Green Book informs congress of the administration’s proposals for tax legislation by describing current law, proposed changes, the rationale for these changes and the resultant revenue projection. Our webinar will overview and comment on the administration’s aspirational proposals, some of which previously had been proposed and some of which are new, relevant to the STEP community, leaving time for questions and answers.
- Moderator: Alan Winston Granwell, Of Counsel, Holland & Knight LLP, Washington, DC
- Daniel Bell, Partner, McDermott Will & Emery, Washington, DC
- Caryn Friedman, Senior Manager, Ernst & Young, Washington, DC
- John Fusco, Senior Manager, Ernst & Young, Washington, DC
- Mishkin Santa, Partner, The Wolf Group, PC, Fairfax, VA
- Daniel Silver, Partner, BDO USA, LLP, New York, NY
In addition to our program, STEP Mid Atlantic Branch will be holding its annual meeting to elect officers for the upcoming year prior to the start of our presentation. You should have received a notice for that meeting. Since the meeting will be conducted virtually, if you are a branch member and would like to vote, please contact Wykenia at [email protected]. She will send you a ballot to complete and return electronically.
Connect with us