Women leaders of STEP Americas - Jurisdictional updates on pandemic responses and emerging issues impacting planning. 26 March 2021
Join us for an interactive virtual event as the Chairs from STEP Canada, Brazil, Colombia and the US cover key updates affecting family planning and address the question, "where do we go from here?."
- Pamela L. Cross, Partner at Borden Ladner Gervais LLP (Ottawa) Chair, STEP Canada
- Ana Claudia Utumi, Partner at Utumi Advogados (Sao Paulo) Chair, STEP Brazil
- Ana Maria Correa Echeverri, Senior Wealth Advisor at Clairmont Trust Chair, STEP Colombia
- Ceci Hassan, Partner at Hassan International Law PLLC (Miami) Chair, STEP Miami
- Ellen Kratzer, Managing Director at Fiduciary Trust Company International (New York) Chair, STEP USA
- Nancy Golding, Partner at Borden Ladner Gervais LLP (Calgary) Chair, STEP Worldwide
There are no fees to attend this event. However, STEP Miami partners with charities for its online events.
We will be partnering with a woman-focused charity in honor of Women's History Month for this event. The charity and donation information will be included in the next invitation.
Event Partner & Charity:
The International Alliance of Women (IAW) is an international NGO comprising 41 member organizations involved in the promotion of women’s human rights, of equality and of the empowerment of women . The IAW has general consultative status at the UN Economic and Social Council and is accredited to many specialized UN agencies, has participatory status with the Council of Europe and is represented at the Arab League, the African Union and other international organizations.