The campaign is just the start of work to increase awareness of what you do. But the best advocate is YOU!
As a TEP, there is a lot you can do to raise awareness: just a few simple actions can make a huge difference.
Be proud to be a TEP
Tell your clients you are a STEP member and explain what this means for them. And if you don’t already, make sure you use your TEP designation on your business cards, email footer and engagement letters.
Help us spread the word
- As part of the ‘Talk to a TEP’ campaign, we have produced a selection of banner ads in different sizes that you can use on your website. These can be downloaded here (ZIP FILE).
- Share the campaign video via your social media accounts or embed it on your website using the following code:<iframe src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/848732656?badge=0&autopause=0&quality_selector=1&player_id=0&app_id=58479" width="620" height="349" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; fullscreen; picture-in-picture" title="You can talk to a TEP"></iframe>
- Tell your firm’s marketing department about the campaign so they can follow us and help share content.
- Follow us on Twitter (@advisingfamily) and Facebook (Facebook.com/AdvisingFamilies) and share our content with your followers using #TalktoaTEP.
- Tell your clients, friends and family about the website.
We would be very happy to feature content from our members on www.advisingfamilies.org.
We are looking for short, helpful and accessible articles.
A number of members have already written for us. Their articles are attributed to the member and their firm, with a link to their profile on the STEP Member Directory. This serves as a great promotion of you and your firm.
As we go forward we would like to accumulate content from regions across the world. Once we have a good selection of content from a particular region, we can launch a version of the website in that region.
If you would like to write something for us, please get in touch via [email protected].