Volunteer support is crucial to STEP, but it can also offer real benefits to those who get involved.
STEP's governing bodies and committees, and its worldwide network of regions, branches and chapters are all run by members: volunteers who offer their time and expertise to provide essential direction, leadership, guidance, development and support for the Society.
You can get involved at a local, national or an international level. From joining your local branch committee to taking part in working groups and committees – there are opportunities for everyone. You can make a start by contacting your local branch chair or contact STEP. Just let us know what you have to offer, and we can go from there.
Other ways to participate include:
- Join a Special Interest Group, or express an interest in joining a SIG Steering Committee
- Share your knowledge and experience on the STEP Forum
- Comment on STEP Journal articles and blog posts
- Volunteer for speaking at events and in webcasts
- Submit an article for consideration for the STEP Journal or Trust Quarterly Review
- Participate in our online communities: STEP LinkedIn/ Twitter/ Facebook
- Showcase your team and/or firm at the prestigious STEP Private Client Awards
- A variety of ways for companies to reach STEP's membership, from publications and online activity to conferences and awards ceremonies via our advertising and sponsorship opportunities.
Connect with us