Professional Postgraduate Diploma
Completion of this course will help you operate at the highest level within your organisation, offering the private client a bespoke, comprehensive service. The qualification comprises eight masterclass sessions delivered over two highly intensive residential weekends by leading industry experts. Candidates can choose to complete the masterclasses in the UK, at the world-renowned University of Oxford, or in Asia, with workshops taking place in Hong Kong and Singapore.
This course has been designed to enable you to:
- extend your mastery of knowledge and skills across key topic areas in the private wealth advising field
- demonstrate your ability to think critically, assess risk and develop business strategy
- network with like-minded industry professionals
On successful completion of the course delegates are eligible to apply for the MSc in Law & Private Wealth Advice at the University of Law. The Professional Postgraduate Diploma has been accredited with 90 Masters Level credits by the University of Law with the remaining 90 credits to be obtained by completion of their MSc programme.
On successful completion of the course you are eligible to apply for full STEP membership and use of TEP.
- Syllabuses (PDF 338KB)
- Visit CLT website to download syllabus
- Upgrade to full membership form (PDF 188KB)