STEP Special Interest Groups (SIGs) provide the opportunity for practitioners and related professionals to connect and advance their focused area of practice. Specialisms focus around some of the more complex issues families face in planning for their future surrounding international families, protection of the vulnerable, family businesses and philanthropic giving, for example. The groups aim to benefit the practitioner, their area of specialisation, the clients they serve, and the industry at large. Professionals who are not STEP members are welcome to join SIGs. Download the SIGs overview brochure (PDF 133KB).
What the Special Interest Groups aim to do and why you should join:
- STEP SIGs aim to encourage advances in specialist areas of practice; enable global networks; support individual career development; champion the profession and increase business opportunities
- There are currently seven global SIGs and these focused areas are listed below
- Membership of the SIGs is open to STEP Members and non-members alike
- Find out how to join one or more of our SIGs
- Find out SIG benefits of being a member of one or more of our SIGs
Connect with us