What are the benefits of joining a STEP SIG community?
- an international forum of support, expertise, thought leadership, advice and guidance
- networking amongst industry professionals
- a platform for education, training and continued professional development
What do you get from joining a STEP SIG?
Some of the groups' benefits and member resources include:
- Dedicated training and education resources, including events and webcasts, providing CPD opportunities
- Access to exclusive, specialised content on our website
- Access to an online member resource library containing videos, podcasts, articles, jurisdictional reference guides, research studies, useful weblinks
- Regular e-updates for your group containing group and industry news, events and activities
- Discuss topical issues with fellow practitioners and contribute your expertise and knowledge via webcasts, events, online discussion forums and the STEP Journal
- Your member listing within the online SIG member directory
- Discounted rates to attend SIG events
- Online access to the STEP Journal (worth GBP345/USD530)
- Networking opportunities and exposure for you and your business
- Member discounts on specially selected industry resources, products and services
- Help shape and contribute to the future of STEP and this area of work
- Opportunities for involvement in periodic consultations, policy debate and research
- View STEP Journal articles, industry news, upcoming events and industry employment opportunities relating to the topic area from across the STEP world in one place in a feed on the groups' homepages.
Hear from SIG Members about the benefits of SIG Membership they’ve experienced