SIG Spotlight Week Webinar: Whose body is it anyway? - 2 December 2020
SIG Spotlight Session:
11 / 21
One of the 21 one-hour webinar sessions you can register for across SIG Spotlight Week 2020. Book as many sessions as you like with increasing discounts according to the number of sessions you wish to book. SIG members, STEP members and non-members all welcome!
- 06:00 Toronto, New York
- 08:00 São Paulo
- 11:00 GMT/UTC - London
- 12.00 Paris, Berlin
- 15:00 Abu Dhabi
- 16:30 New Delhi
- 19:00 Beijing, Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur, Perth, Singapore
- 22:00 Sydney
- *Convert other timezones
An interesting review of the issues relating to a body that can arise on death and answering all the questions private client lawyers were too squeamish to ask;
- Can I ensure I will be cryogenically frozen?
- Can I decide to whom I leave my genetic material?
- Can I leave my tattoos to my relatives?
- What happens if someone wants to exhume me?
- MODERATOR: Julia Burns, Mediator, Dove in the Room and Consultant Solicitor, Merali Beedle LLP - United Kingdom
- Emily Mailer, Consultant, Howard Kennedy - United Kingdom
- Elizabeth Doherty, Partner-Litigation and Dispute Resolution, Macfarlanes LLP - United Kingdom
- Matthew Watson, Barrister, XXIV Old Buildings - United Kingdom
A live webinar accessible by web (both for audio and visuals) from your computer, tablet or smartphone. In a designated session towards the end, attendees will have the opportunity to ask live questions of the speakers.
To join the webinar at the designated time, prior registration is required.
Following registration, registrants will receive an email containing instructions for joining the webinar.