SIG Spotlight Week Webinar: Leveraging family business values for sustainability. 4 December 2020
SIG Spotlight Session:
18 / 21
One of the 21 one-hour webinar sessions you can register for across SIG Spotlight Week 2020. Book as many sessions as you like with increasing discounts according to the number of sessions you wish to book. SIG members, STEP members and non-members all welcome!
- 06:00 São Paulo
- 09:00 GMT/UTC - London
- 10.00 Paris, Berlin
- 13:00 Abu Dhabi
- 14:30 New Delhi
- 17:00 Beijing, Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur, Perth, Singapore
- 20:00 Sydney
- 22:00 Auckland
- *Convert other timezones
Business families need to rethink what wealth may entail – be it the good life or living life meaningfully. Sustainable companies are best positioned to survive and thrive making sustainability a highly relevant consideration for every family business and their trusted advisers right now.
A panel of inspiring speakers will:
- look at an integrated approach to developing successful, sustainable practices within a family business;
- explore the importance of family business values in achieving this;
- illustrate how values are identified, expressed and integrated on a practical level not only within the core business strategy and practices, but also within the business owning family’s own governance and succession planning;
- examine how the family business model can actively leverage off the common purpose and values to manage continuity, sustain the business and even find advantage in difficult times; and
- consider what sustainable investment managers look for in the companies in which they invest.
- Moderator: Nick Jacob TEP, Partner, Forsters LLP - United Kingdom
- Carrie Harding, Family Officer Advisor and Non-Executive Director - Cayman Islands
- Matthew Shayle TEP, Partner, Wiggin Osborne Fullerlove - United Kingdom
- Charlie Thomas, Head of Strategy, Environment & Sustainability, Jupiter Asset Management - United Kingdom
A live webinar accessible by web (both for audio and visuals) from your computer, tablet or smartphone. In a designated session towards the end, attendees will have the opportunity to ask live questions of the speakers.
To join the webinar at the designated time, prior registration is required.
Following registration, registrants will receive an email containing instructions for joining the webinar.