SIG Spotlight Week Webinar: Fail to plan or plan to fail: business continuity and succession in extraordinary times - 30 November 2020
SIG Spotlight Session:
2 / 21
One of the 21 one-hour webinar sessions you can register for across SIG Spotlight Week 2020. Book as many sessions as you like with increasing discounts according to the number of sessions you wish to book. SIG members, STEP members and non-members all welcome!
- 06:00 Toronto, New York
- 08:00 São Paulo
- 11:00 GMT/UTC - London
- 12.00 Paris, Berlin
- 15:00 Abu Dhabi
- 16:30 New Delhi
- 19:00 Beijing, Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur, Perth, Singapore
- 22:00 Sydney
- *Convert other timezones
In this panel discussion, we will hear reflections on how family businesses have adapted their business in response to the COVID-19 crisis. Speakers will explore the specific risks faced by the family business sector as we begin to adapt to a new reality.
The session will highlight how advisors can support business families to protect and transition their business and family wealth for the long term through a combination of:
- ownership structures;
- succession planning; and
- effective family governance frameworks.
- MODERATOR: Harriet Kwarteng TEP, Private Client Solicitor, KPMG Law - United Kingdom
- Ian Beaumont, Partner and Head-Northern UK Family Business Practice, KPMG UK - United Kingdom
- Carly Doshi TEP, Head-Philanthropy, Family Governance & Family Office Advisory-Wealth Planning & Advisory Americas, HSBC Private Bank - USA
- Brandon Leigh, Non-Executive Director, Trustee and Former CFO, PZ Cussons PLC - United Kingdom
A live webinar accessible by web (both for audio and visuals) from your computer, tablet or smartphone. In a designated session towards the end, attendees will have the opportunity to ask live questions of the speakers.
To join the webinar at the designated time, prior registration is required.
Following registration, registrants will receive an email containing instructions for joining the webinar.