SIG Spotlight Week Webinar: Case review from the last 12 months. 4 December 2020
SIG Spotlight Session:
20 / 21
One of the 21 one-hour webinar sessions you can register for across SIG Spotlight Week 2020. Book as many sessions as you like with increasing discounts according to the number of sessions you wish to book. SIG members, STEP members and non-members all welcome!
- 08:30 Toronto, New York
- 10:30 São Paulo
- 13:30 GMT/UTC - London
- 14.30 Paris, Berlin
- 17:30 Abu Dhabi
- 19:00 New Delhi
- 21:30 Beijing, Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur, Perth, Singapore
- *Convert other timezones
A review and roundup of recent cases in the field of contentious probate and trusts. The speakers will look at topical cases from last 12 months in the Caribbean, Channel Islands and the United Kingdom.
Speakers will cover:
- The Caribbean
- Channel Islands
- United Kingdom
- Moderator: Richard Dew TEP, Barrister, Ten Old Square Chambers and Chair, STEP Contentious Trusts and Estates SIG – United Kingdom
- Michael Adkins, Partner, Collas Crill LLP – British Virgin Islands
- Daniel Burton, Barrister, Radcliffe Chambers – United Kingdom
- Ben Harvard TEP, Partner, Collas Crill LLP – Guernsey
A live webinar accessible by web (both for audio and visuals) from your computer, tablet or smartphone. In a designated session towards the end, attendees will have the opportunity to ask live questions of the speakers.
To join the webinar at the designated time, prior registration is required.
Following registration, registrants will receive an email containing instructions for joining the webinar.