SIG Spotlight Week Webinar: One pandemic, many responses - 1 December 2020
SIG Spotlight Session:
8 / 21
One of the 21 one-hour webinar sessions you can register for across SIG Spotlight Week 2020. Book as many sessions as you like with increasing discounts according to the number of sessions you wish to book. SIG members, STEP members and non-members all welcome!
- 08:30 Toronto, New York
- 10:30 São Paulo
- 13:30 GMT/UTC - London
- 14.30 Paris, Berlin
- 17:30 Abu Dhabi
- 19:00 New Delhi
- 21:30 Beijing, Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur, Perth, Singapore
- *Convert other timezones
This session will review the different ways in which governments approached and international clients have been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic globally. Speakers will highlight:
• how high-net-worth clients have been directly impacted and the implications;
• fiscal and other measures introduced in response to COVID-19;
• planning for the future and preparing for another pandemic;
• detailed focus on changes in Hong Kong and Latin America;
• how financial markets reacted and the implications for investment strategies.
- MODERATOR: Edward Stone TEP, Partner, Womble Bond Dickinson LLP – United Kingdom
- Javier Canosa TEP, Partner, Canosa Abogados – Argentina
- Richard Grasby TEP, Founder, RDG Fiduciary Services Limited and Deputy Chair, STEP International Client SIG – Hong Kong
- Bill Papadakis, Macro Strategist, Lombard Odier – Switzerland
A live webinar accessible by web (both for audio and visuals) from your computer, tablet or smartphone. In a designated session towards the end, attendees will have the opportunity to ask live questions of the speakers.
To join the webinar at the designated time, prior registration is required.
Following registration, registrants will receive an email containing instructions for joining the webinar.