This web event will focus on the trust legislation reform proposals that are currently being considered in certain jurisdictions to modernise trust law. Our international panel will discuss these proposals and explore some of the modern and efficient trust legislation that is used elsewhere in the world which could positively influence this expanding area of reform in an increasingly competitive global market.
This webinar is part of STEP's Thought Leadership Series.
- Samantha Morgan TEP, RMW Law, UK
- David Brownbill QC TEP, XXIV Old Buildings, UK
- Joseph Kellogg TEP, WE Family Offices, US
- Markus Summer TEP, Marxer & Partner Rechtsanwälte, Liechtenstein
- The Hon Lord Tyre CBE, Court of Session judge and Judiciary Member of STEP, UK