Webinar: Precious Metals as Part of Private Wealth and Succession Planning - 18 June 2020)
Location: Zoom Webinar Platform
About this Webinar
This webinar will address the following:
- A brief introduction to the world of physical precious metals
- The importance of gold in an investment portfolio
- Current trends in the global economy
- The role of precious metals in succession planning and wealth preservation / wealth planning
- The importance of holding this asset class (both regularly and under a trust) for families and individuals
- Holding bullion under a trust
- How is holding precious metals (as a tangible asset) different than holding other trust assets
- How to invest in a professional manner – the risks included, the proper process including custody and confirmation of authenticity
- Trustees duties and responsibilities when dealing with these asset classes
Webinar participants will be able to watch and listen to (via computer audio, recommended for security reasons or telephone line) the video presentation and Q&A discussion on their screens, receive a PDF copy of the presentation slides, as well as participate in the Q&A discussion by sending in your questions to the moderator via text using the built-in chat function.
Speaker: Mr Joshua Rotbart - Managing Partner, J. Rotbart & Co.
About the Chairperson: Mr Lionel Choi - Managing Director, LGT Bank (Singapore) Ltd